Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Day in the Life of a Trojan

Hi everyone!
    Happy almost humpday! I want to update you on my weekend, which was a blast! On Thursday night (yes, in college, weekends start on Thursdays) I went to my first sorority mixer. Well, that's not true...I've been to a million mixers before, but this was my first mixer as a sorority woman. The theme was Risky Business, and things got "risky," that's for sure. Here are some photos from the night!


Saturday was USC's first home game! The SC Trojans played the Washington State Cougars, and even though the score was not the outcome that I wanted, I still had a great time tailgating and showing my school spirit. I will always have pride for my team, no matter what the score is. FIGHT ON TROJANS!

It was a great weekend, and has made me even more excited about the upcoming semesters. Between mixers, gamedays, and classes, I am bound to have many more fun stories about my junior year.

xoxo,
Veesass

Quote of the day: "College is a refuge from hasty judgement." - Robert Frost




No comments:

Post a Comment