Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Date Night!

Hello everyone! 

       Oh my goodness, has it really been this long since I've posted on here?! I am ridiculous! So much has happened in the past few weeks that there is no way I'm going to be able to tell you everything I've been doing, so I'll just focus on last weekend!
On Friday night, my boyfriend Sam and I went to my sorority invite! It was so much fun! We went to a club in Hollywood and danced the night away! This is Sam and I all dressed up before leaving for the venue-- the theme was "Adpis and Bowties," and we looked pretty sharp if I do say so myself!



On Saturday Night, Sam and I checked out the restaurant Wockano downtown. We had an amazing time here! We tried On Saturday Night, Sam and I checked out the restaurant Wockano downtown. We had an amazing time here! We tried  their speciality "Late-Night Party Roll," and some other sushi rolls, along with a few of their speciality drinks, and they were all delicious! Here's a pic of Sam and I after stuffing our faces with good food. 




On Sunday morning, Sam and I joined some friends for a lovely brunch at one of my favorite spots around USC, Bacaro L.A. I had "The Heart Attack" breakfast sandwich, which is basically a bacon and egg sandwich on a donut (hence the name of the sandwich). I also had quite a few bellinis, so needless to say, I was a happy girl at the end of brunch ;).  
         
   




It was a great weekend with my boy, and the perfect end to September. Here's looking forward to a month of new adventures! 

Xoxo, 
Veesass

Quote of the day: “Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.” 
 Charlotte Brontë 

No comments:

Post a Comment