Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013

Hello everyone!
       I hope that you all had a fun and safe Halloween! This year, I dressed up with a group, and we all dressed as different "chasers." I dressed up as the Morton Salt Girl, and ran around with my lime partner to assist with tequila shots and garnish margarita glasses everywhere. Here is a photo of all of the chasers together before going out!
Chasers 2013: Coca-Cola, 4Loko, Red Bull, Lime and Salt
I absolutely love costumes, and I love getting creative on Halloween. My costume was simple to create, yet the result was pretty great if I do say so myself! Here is a close-up of my costume! 
In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut salt and no other girls can say anything about it.
I saw a lot of creativity this Halloween, and now I want to hear from you! Comment on this post to tell me what you dressed up as this year, or link to a picture of your costume! I hope you enjoyed reading about my Halloween, and I hope yours was Spook-tacular!

Xoxo, 
Veesass

Quote of the Day: Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the "spirits" of things. -Dee Snider

No comments:

Post a Comment