Monday, November 11, 2013

Ready For The Weekend(er)

Hi everyone!!
    This weekend I went on a road trip up to the Bay for the annual USC Football Weekender. The USC Trojans were playing the Berkeley Bears, and hundreds of USC students, alumni, and fans swarmed San Francisco in packs to enjoy the Weekender festivities.
Fight On Trojans! 

I had a bit of an alternative Weekender, because I did not even go to the game (diehard fan right here). Instead, I explored the city with my wonderful tour guide/boyfriend Sam. My less than perfect (okay, HORRIBLE) navigation skills got us lost more than once, but I got to see some of San Fran's greatest sites, and despite me freezing my butt off because of my refusal to wear leggings for the sake of my outfit (rookie mistake), I had an amazing time in San Francisco, and I can't wait to go back!



Xoxo, 
Veesass

Quote of the Day: "San Francisco has only one drawback- 'tis hard to leave." --Rudyard Kipling 

No comments:

Post a Comment