Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



Hello Everybody!
    Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year, filled with joy and happiness and, most of all, surrounded by people you love. I am home with my amazing family and having an amazing time!  I honestly have so much to be thankful for, I don't even know where to begin! I have to give thanks for chai tea lattes and magazines, for Girl Scout Cookies and boy bands (holla at me One Direction), Netflix and foreign accents, and especially for Justin Timberlake. These are a few of the things that make me realize how blessed I am in life!

Just kidding, just kidding, OF COURSE I have way more to be thankful for than Channing Tatum's abs and the December issue of Cosmopolitan. Here is what I'm truly thankful for in life...


I am so thankful for my family and friends, who support me through everything; I am so thankful to be studying what I love at my dream school (GO USC! FIGHT ON TROJANS); I am so thankful for all of the opportunities I have been given in my life; and, I am SO thankful for all that is in store for me! Okay, now it's your turn! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday?

Xoxo, VeesassQuote of the Day: "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey


No comments:

Post a Comment